2012/12/10

what i do best?

today i realized that i wanna become a psychologist.

my bachelor degree diploma means my choise is already done, but to tell the truth, a feeling of it's rightness  came to me today.

i've been thinking between different ways of my life. what i live for?

what i can do best?

i know.

the best thing i can do is to guide people to understand their own feelings. we all are smart, my friends, but talking about feelings and emotions we are become confused and sometimes stupid. 




people sometimes don't know anything about theirselves. why it is so? what than do they know about this world if they don't know their own heart?

sometimes people say that they need a help and they ask to give them an advice. i'd prefer to not give advices. i don't want to decide people's problems for themselves. my mission is to help them to find the answer that exist in their minds and hearts. that's why i'm here. because i can do it. because i understand how. 

talking about my own feelings, i almost understood them. maybe it sounds foolish to someone, but from the very beginning of my life i knew all about myself. i can remember that i was smarter than now, cause i already knew all my feelings. when you growing up, you are trying to know more about this world and you are starting to forget who are you. it happens with everyone. but we can't realize. 

we can't give up to this world. this world must give up to us. 


and of course,






No comments:

Post a Comment