2013/05/27

A FREEDOM

today is a great day. i've realized that i'm free. this is so simple, but it took so much time. my deja vu doesn't hunt me nowadays, can i say that i'm on a right way? i don't think so..i'd rather came back on a hundred steps in my understanding of this feeling. why it is so?

fortunately, my brain is already recognized the Truth in the face.

why i must to believe someone else ecxept myself? i don't know. my heart tells me i'm strong. even now, even now...especially now. what is my dream? i know it too well, but i won't tell it anyone in this world, except one person, only the one person. i will tell it to him one day. one happy day.

i've always believed in a Miracle. but miracles are impossible without my own actions. what should i do?...








No comments:

Post a Comment